The information we collect
Unique Stone Benchtops may collect certain personal information. Failure to provide information, or providing incomplete or misleading information may prevent us from processing your application/request. We may collect:
• Information to enable us to identify you;
• Email address;
• Social media addresses or contact details;
• Landline and mobile telephone (and Fax) numbers;
• Banking and/or Credit Card details and financial information related to you and/or your business;
• Occupation or Title;
• Other information that we may request from you or that you may submit to us arising from any interaction between you and us.
Other information that may be collected when you visit our website to read or download information. This may include your server address, domain name, date and time you visited the site, pages viewed and the information downloaded.
Using and disclosing of your personal information
Any personal information you give us, we use solely for our business purposes, which may include:
• establishing your account with us and when authorised arrangement payments;
• fulfilling our obligations under any contract with us;
• providing you with information about our products, services and special offers.
We will not use or disclose any personal information for any other purpose without your consent, except in very limited circumstances such as:
• where other companies are hired to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer enquiries, processing transactions and carrying out installation and/or site works;
• where disclosure is required by law; or
• where you are in default of your account with us, in which case we may disclose your personal information to a collection agency for the purposes of recovering the debt;
• there is reason to suspect that unlawful activity has, or may be, engaged in and Unique Stone Benchtops uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities.
Unique Stone Benchtops takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your information.
Use of Aggregate Data
We may collect certain non-personal information to optimise our goods and services including our Web page for your computer (e.g., the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider). We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to improving the content of our site.
Unique Stone Benchtops may use personally identifiable information in aggregate form to improve our goods and services including our website to make it more responsive to the needs of our customers and potential customers. This statistical compilation and analysis of information may also be used by Unique Stone Benchtops or provided to others to assist us with improving our products and services, including our website.
Sending you promotional material
We may use your personal details to offer you information and invitations related to our company, our products or our services. We may do this by various means, including by direct mail, email, short message service (SMS), social media sites and other electronic means. You can notify us at any time if you do not wish for us to use your details to supply such information or offers.
Unique Stone Benchtops will take reasonable precautions to protect the information it holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Transmission of data over the internet cannot be guaranteed as totally secure. As a result, Unique Stone Benchtops is unable to guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us over the internet.